Thursday, November 19, 2015

Some Good News!

Hello! Here are some random bible verses that are good news! ;)



This photo is from a few Christmases ago, I really liked the bokeh effect :) I added the text and flowers in photo shop


Jeremiah 33:8
I will cleanse them from all the guilt of their sin against me, and I will forgive all the guilt of their sin and rebellion against me. 

Romans 3:24
And are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. 

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 

 Matthew 21:21
And Jesus answered them, "Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' it will happen."

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit

 Psalms 51:11-12
Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 

Luke 12:7
Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows. 

Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. 

Love, Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment