Thursday, April 17, 2014

Out takes from Wonderland

Hello!
Here are a few pictures of out takes and a photo-shop I did years ago.



I love my gear earrings!
 I will be selling them soon in my etsy shop!


I love the heart cards lol


This was a photo-edit I did years ago with my real white rabbit :) he was a little bit of a snob, but that was ok since he was very cute!


His name was Pumpkin <3
  

I loved him very much!
 

Even when he ate ALLL my plants lol
  

 This is a little door I painted for another Wonderland photo-shoot which I will hopefully be able to post soon! Coconut is trying to get through it... with no luck! ;)



Lastly my Riley maine-coon with me as the Hatter :)

Enjoy!

<3 Hannah

PS: All the rabbit pictures were taken by my little brother Raynes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment