Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Paper Fishing

Hello~!

It has been forever since I had a post on here! I have lots of projects I have been working on that have piled up and now a year later I am posting them! Time flies! My friend Sarah and I were hanging out one day and did this funny photo shoot with some cartoon fish that I made out of cardboard and painted.


This is how we started.. me pretending to fish. After looking at the pictures later I decided 

that the fish would have looked better if I had made them a lot larger..

 next time!



This  picture above just would not photoshop the way I wanted.

 Oh well, here it is anyway..



Ta Da! He has been caught lol :)




See! I am very proud! ;)

 It was a lot of work to pretend to catch that fish!

 Just kidding, but it was fun :)



 
Yep, it's the same size from this angle too!

 Lets try for another one...



 
Oh! He's a small one! 




Small, but putting up a big pretend fight! ;)




Whoops! He's stuck..




Not to worry, I pulled him out, now I have two!




Sarah and I compare fish...




.... And feet :)
we both have pink toes!




I reward my fish :)




This seems like a good time to sit down...




Waiting...




Catching...







And waiting some more!


 I had three pictures that looked a lot alike and since I could not make up my mind which 

was better... I just didn't and posted two :)




Enough of this fishing! How about a swim???




As you can see I'm swimming places fast!




New direction! I think I saw a minnow!





And now for a float...





I'm totally relaxed...

 not thinking about the fish nibbling my toes at all...





This is my favorite one.





Hmmmm... 

maybe it's about time I got out of this water...





One last one..

 and a cold wet walk back to the house and shower!



All of these pictures were taken by Sarah Warden, and were photo shop and edited by me, Hannah! :) Sarah has a photography facebook page and is available for photoshoots. Here is the link to her page :)


Enjoy!!


<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment