Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Merry Christmas!!

Hello! Here are some of my decorations for this year and some past years! And my first snowman! Made about two years ago :)


I used pecan hulls for his eyes and mouth :)


And this is a snowman that I made a few years ago from left over tiny pumpkins from thanksgiving :) I couldn't bear to waste them, so I re purposed into xmas decor!


My husband made him a little hat! You can see how small he is next to the candy cane :)


There was one extra little pumpkin so I painted it to look like a mint :) 


A few Christmases ago I made a 3D Christmas card for my husband to look like a Dickens house. There is a little tea light inside :)


This side view gives a better idea of the depth.


And this year I painted my version of the North Pole on our extra uncarved Halloween pumpkin :)



Enjoy!

<3 Hannah

2 comments: