Sunday, November 18, 2012

Jacob and Renesmee fan photo edit

Hello! I recently was googling for pictures of Jacob Black and Renesmee Cullen, and not finding what I was looking for I decided to try a photo edit myself and make the picture I wanted to find. So here it is! I do not own this picture it is a fan edit.

 To me, Taylor Swift looks like Renesmee grown up :) And it was very convenient that she and Taylor Lautner had pictures together :)


Days later, I have decided to do another one :) 

 I tried a lighter bronze for Renesmee's hair this time, I don't know which I like better...

Well, I went back and tried another background and here it is :)




And then I re edited this one


I kind of liked the more illustrated quality of this edit better...

enjoy!


<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment